Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Who's that kid?

Every morning the kids from this neighbourhood file past my kitchen window on their way to elementary school. They mostly come in two's or three's, but one little fellow usually dawdles along all by himself. After watching him from behind my curtains most mornings, I've come to the conclusion that he's slightly creepy: for some reason he keeps making this alternately smacking/ howling/ gurgling noise all the way to school. Maybe that's the reason he walks alone?!
Or he could be communicating with his e.t. friend, since he seems oblivious to the fact that he's the one making those eery sounds...
Not having children of my own, maybe this is normal behaviour? Speaking of which - who's the LITTLE BRAT who keeps mistaking our front garden for a rubbish bin? Bad, bad behaviour!

I'm keeping a lookout for you...so watch out!

No comments: