Thursday, September 25, 2008

What have I been up to lately?

Well, for one, I've created a new blog for all my creative endeavours. It's called 'lovelypurses', and no, this is not my preferred blog title, but this was the one that was still available. So, from now on all my bags, purses, totes etc. will be displayed on my new blog, which coincidentally, BlogExplosion has declined due to 'no content'.
Actually, there are five posts in there already, but apparently there needs to be more. So, I'll do my best to update it this weekend and get some sewing done as well. Hopefully, I'll have my online-shop on DaWanda up and running soon, too. These things take time. Obviously, I'm not giving up my day job just yet!
At this point I'd also like to give a big THANKS to fellow bloggers who have left such nice comments regarding my various bags. If you're interested you can click on the 'Dunibagz' icon on the left and see what I've got so far.
I will re-submit my new blog to BE eventually, but first I need to get some work done.

No comments: