Monday, September 1, 2008

Killing Season!

It's that time of year again, when the first thing I do each morning is kill...

...spiders, that is. And I'm not talking about those little baby ones - no, I'm talking fat, black bodies and hairy legs!

Don't get me wrong; I've got nothing against spiders per se, I just don't want them in my living room. I have no idea why they make an appearance en masse once a year. And don't ask me where they hide the rest of the year ( I don't want to know).
Believe me, it's no fun waking up on a Monday morning all bleary-eyed only to discover a huge black hairy thing stuck underneath the toilet seat.

Trust me, after that I'm WIDE AWAKE!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you there! I just moved to Texas and the spiders are insane, there are so many of them. Well, a lot more than New England.

Sinful_Sweet said...

I'm pretty sure I'd be in killing mode too... not terribly scared of spiders or anything but wow I'm not cool with sharing the loo with them either!

Unknown said...

Spiders are never fun.Maybe they've decided to hold their annual general meeting in your living room or something :)