Monday, November 17, 2008

Here we go again!



I am s-l-o-w-l-y crawling up the road to recovery, only to find my cat Sammy is acting strange. Maybe getting sick? He seemed a little subdued all day and his appetite wasn't as good as it usually is. Normally he chomps down his food, no questions asked. This evening he circled the bowl suspiciously and only ate the top layer. Atleast he lapped up his water; I'm thankful for that. I'll be observing him for the rest of the evening and hope that today is a one-off. If he isn't better tomorrow morning it's off to the vet with him. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
What a week...sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better, I hope the kitty is too.

Duni said...

Thanks Lynne!
most of all I'm glad that Sammy isn't seriously ill. I've come to the conclusion that it was probably his reaction to me being sick in bed all week!