Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Entrecard

What's wrong with Entrecard these days? While logging in I got 'serious error'. I closed the site and reopened - and suddenly there I was already logged on.  Since I was already logged on I decided to drop a few cards, only to find that most of the cards I clicked on were 'temporarily disabled'. I know that Entrecard is going through some maintenance, but I didn't think it would take days and days... just wondering if anyone else is having this problem?
Or is it just me?!

2 comments:

Lilize said...

Hey there and thanks for the comment!!!

I've had white hair since I was a teen pretty much, but I'd get one at every blue moon... now it's like... one day I look in the mirror and there are 5 on the very top of my head. I just wanna drop dead there and then.

Anyways, interesting blog, I will explore the other one better soon, now my bf has forbidden me to go on any sites that sell stuff (I'm a maniac). lol.

see you soon!

Anonymous said...

It has been really laggy. :( Your layouts adorable!