Friday, July 4, 2008

Traditions

They've been around for ages and are firmly entrenched in tradition. I'm talking about the shooting matches that are taking place in these parts at this time of year. I confess I've only ever observed the goings on, never really participated, but to me it seems the sole reason for having them is so the men can get stoned on cheap booze without feeling guilty and the women can dress up in sparkly evening gowns and maybe get their picture taken for the local rag.

These people really are a barrel of fun, aren't they?!

By the way, my camera suddenly conked out yesterday. This means all my lovely pics are stuck in it, and right now I'm trying to figure out what's wrong with it, because I really need to get them transferred to my PC.
Shoot!
(no pun intended)

No comments: