Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Power Yoga for one

What I really miss most about not living in the big cities are my yoga classes. I've been keeping up at home, but it's just not the same. The local community centre does offer a course. I went for a test class and came back home depressed instead of re-energized and spiritually enlightened.
The group consisted only of women, and they were all frumpy looking. I mean, did they all have to show up wearing old jogging pants, all slouchy bottoms and saddle-bags. Jeez. 
Needless to say, I never went back.
There's a yoga convention on at the moment till Sunday in Hong Kong. All the top yoga instructors from around the world are attending. If you're interested click on the link:

http://www.asiayogaconference.com/2008_new/resources/videos.php

Namaste.

No comments: