Tuesday, August 26, 2008

To wear or not to wear...

It's that time of year again.

Just like at the beginning of summer, when those first warm rays of sun peek out from behind the clouds, and nobody wants to be the first person baring their naked arms in a T-shirt...I was sheepishly eyeing my black leather boots this morning wondering if a drop to 13°C merited wearing them with my skinny jeans.
Yup, autumn is just around the corner, and usually my heart does a little skip when I think of the soft cashmere cardigans that I get to wear soon; after I've unearthed them from beneath that pile of T-shirts.
But alas...my self-confidence deserted me this morning, so I opted for ankle boots instead. Heard the temperature was going to go up to 25°C tomorrow anyway.

Can't wait to break in those boots, though!

No comments: